27 December 2016

Letting you go by writing this.

last month i decided to post some of my drafts which i never had the guts to post bfr, and some entries that ive reverted into drafts, the good ones and the bad. for some reason i wanted u to know how happy u've made me and i rlly believe u deserve to know that, and how i was at my lowest point when things started to fall apart. the thing is, i know long ago if i keep on dwelling on the past, i will never be happy. orang pun dah bahagia, cukup lah. i know it's wrong bcs i keep on looking for him in every person when in fact i know, sampai bila bila lah sebenarnya aku takkan jumpa lelaki macam kau. You're my past now. i cant keep going back to the one thing that's destroyed me.

i made a new twitter acc as i wanted a fresh start. since spm sebenarnya cakap nak start new, tak sangka sekarang betul betul kena start new. im sorry i keep on saying i want a new life and stuff but pls know deep down i really mean it. i cant keep seeing things that i know at the end of the day, are gonna break me again bcs ive had enough of that. and im sorry that ive always had hard times letting people in and to accept  new people is a bit too much especially right now when im still a mess. im just so damn tired of everything im sorry. i know ive been distancing myself from quiet a lot of people and i shut everyone out including the ones that i really care of. it just seems like the right thing to do at the moment. if not, at least for myself.

and maybe, just maybe. by telling u this i can begin to put my life back together again.



"have you ever been in love, been in love so bad you'd do anything to make them understand"





No comments:

Post a Comment